Senior Engineer - Sales & MarketingDuties:
Level of Experience: Entry Level / 1-2 years of experience in the relevant industry
Employment Type: Full Time (the candidate shall be in probation period of 6months from joining)
PAM Systems is looking for sincere, hardworking, dynamic Sales Engineer who shall be a part of the Business Development Team. Sales Teams’ are the principal point of contact between a business and its customers thus, Sales reps should ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and submit the pitch appropriately to prospective customers.
Qualifications for Sales Engineer
• Bachelor’s Degree with major in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation engineering
• Willing to Re-locate to Nashik, Maharashtra, India
• Willingness and ability to travel 30-50% of the time, depending on the position and sales role
• Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
• Experience in the LPG Industry (will have preference)
• Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
• Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
• Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask
A Sales Engineer will have to:
• Travel to visit potential clients Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Making cold calls to prospective customer and generating an information database
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Create and submit techno-commercially clear offer/quotations
• Keep Routine follow-up and close contact with the prospective customers
• Keep a close watch on new suitable government
• Study and understand Government Tender bid
• Prepare the price estimates and quote & submit the bids
• Plan & Participate in Trade Shows, exhibitions & expo’s (represent the company in doing so)
• Book the received order and pass it on the relevant team for further planning
Technical Service EngineerDuties:
Brief Description of the Job Role:
The Engineer will have to provide Installation support for the machines supplied by the company at the client locations. He will have to pay visit at client locations for the Regular AMC’s and on call Service Visits.;
The candidate should always show a friendly and efficient approach at all times
He will also need to;
- Create and maintain Site related observation documentation.
- Will be Directly responsible for all activities ongoing at allotted sites
- Ready to travel and stay with no-days-limit (till site complete) PAN India.
- Update and maintain assigned machines per manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain parts inventory, personal library of machine manuals, company-assigned laptop and tools.
- Educate and train customers on basic troubleshooting skills and easy fixes.
- Provide excellent customer service, listening carefully to customer concerns and addressing issues until customer is satisfied.
- Will have to provide assistance for assembling with production department whenever not posted at sites.
Required Job Skills & Qualifications:
Fair knowledge of PLC, Electrical drawings, Pneumatic circuits, hydraulic systems
Good communication skills, Multitasking, Travel friendly and most importantly a team player
Any bachelor’s degree or Diploma
Required Level of Experience:
Fresher/ Entry Level or 1 to 2 years’ experience
(Experience in the LPG Industry shall be preferred)